Sunday, April 15, 2012

The customer is always wrong!



I still say, most customers are incompetent, fixated on its complexes do not understand either the design or advertising and want to get everything for a penny. They rarely understand even in his business, which got some random way and tend to blame their mistakes and failures of his campaign, or marketing, which is generally innocent sheep.

That's why I so appreciate their customers, each of which was with me the whole school of advertising and accustomed as I trust him ( in pay ) and he told me (at work).

Advertising, fuck, do not begin with the advertiser's. She is the head director must first appear - the need for it, the awareness of its usefulness. If the head director of advertising there is, the sensible fucking fail. No matter how you try.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment